Generous with time, sessions are a lot longer than the generalist 50 minutes. Allow up to an hour and a half of relaxed and thorough therapeutic time together.
Alongside honouring talk-therapy, face to face and online/telephone holistic counselling can include:
- Sound healing
- Art, mandala and sandplay therapy
- Active imagination/creative visualisation techniques
- Inner child re-parenting
- Creative and non-dominant hand-writing
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Body focusing
- Voice dialogue
- Two chair processes
- Decluttering practical and psychological support
- Mentoring and check ins
Services can be covered through NDIS Self Managed Plans & Victims of Crime Assistance.
"With Tabby, I felt at ease from the very beginning, there was a light at the end of the tunnel after every session. Holistic counselling changed my life. She gave me the tools to help & trust myself. My confidence grew in unimaginable ways. My counselling experience proved to be healing for me & the people around me.”